- Published on Monday, 15 February 2016 10:37
Right of Place Second Chance provides the following key services to our clients, for more detailed information on each, please click here;
(1) Open access / drop-in services.
(These services are based in Waterford, Cork and Limerick)
(2) Information on entitlements and advocacy (national).
(We provide support to survivors and their families through phone, email & Post)
(3) Outreach and home visit service (national).
(This service is vital to ensuring that isolated individuals receive important supports)
(4) Training and education (national).
(We provide courses and support engagement with mainstream services)
(5) Key working services (national).
(For clients with complex needs, such as health and mental health issues, substance use, homelessness, family issues, legal and ﬁnancial issues)
(6) Social events and outings (national).
(This is an important service for our service users, especially for those who feel isolated or excluded.)
(8) Transitional Housing & Resettlement Supports
(This housing service has 10 apartments in Cork and supports Irish survivors returning from the United Kingdom, who have little or no family support)
(9) National advocacy and policy.
(We seek to have the survivor voice heard through consultation and supported representation.)
(We undertake and engage in national research, which extends the knowledge and evidence base to our work.)